Sunday, January 17, 2010

Weekends are hard!

It's hard to blog on the weekends. I have so much to do and I hardly have time to sit down and write a long blog. It's way easier during the week.
I thought I would add a little more though, as I'm watching the Golden Globes in bed :)
I love Doogie Houser! Neil Patrick Harris is awesome. Why didn't he win? Dumb foreign press.
I am typing this while Jeff puts together my new work station. We were told at our doctoral orientation that we should have a little area. An area we can go to when we have some free time so we can write or work on our dissertation. We can keep all our papers in this area and just have it all in one area. So we went and got me a cheap little desk at Walmart. I got a tub to put on the shelf. I also got some of the new sharpee pens. I love those!! I'm *slightly* addicted to office supplies and organizational things. Jeff finished the little workstation and my bin doesn't fit!! I guess now I get to find one that will. I also want little magazine holders to hold all my files/papers. Now I just need somewhere to put all these books I expect to buy over the next 3-5 years. Bring it!

Just saw a commercial for The Apprentice. I LOVE that show! It's a celebrity edition again. I'm not as big a fan of those, but I'm still excited! I know, I may be the only one who watches it. Ha. That's ok, I don't care.

1 comment:

  1. I'm very excited for you starting down that path toward your doctorate...how long do you forsee it taking? Yeah, having a special place you can work, even if it's a cheap little desk off in a corner somewhere will be sooo important for you! Well..if you can get that darn bin to fit! LOL! Maybe you should shoot some video of you trying and struggling to get that bin to fit!

    ReplyDelete