Monday, January 18, 2010

I love days off

Today is MLK day. We had the day off! I love these days!!
I slept in until about 7:30 today. I then laid around in bed and played on the computer and read my book until 9:00. I jumped in the shower and headed out to lunch with Lena and her girls. It was our Christmas lunch :) I love Bone Daddy's. Then it was off to Quiggly's to paint us some pottery. I made myself a holder for pens for my new desk/workstation. Once I get it back I'll make sure to post a picture. We also had a free coupon for a glass fusion magnet so we did that.
Then I went to the store and got some magazine holders to hold all of papers I expect to be writing. I want to keep them to help me with my dissertation (any thesis topic ideas on that??).
Got home and Jeff and I walked Poopers since it was such a great day today.
Waiting on him to get home with dinner now.
What a great day off!!

No comments:

Post a Comment