Saturday, January 23, 2010

Since Jeff is out town, I got to spend the weekend however I wanted to. So I watched LIfetime movies, slept in, took Poopers for a walk, and painted the bathroom :)
I spray painted circles in yellow and orange in the toilet area of our master bathroom. I wanted something bright and fun to wake us up in the morning. I think that will work great!
The problem with painting in there - no window. No way of getting the fumes out. So I have both vents on, bedroom windows open, bedroom fan on, and a small fan in the bathroom. I hope it helps!! (Why is there a window in there if I can't open it!? Seriously!!)
I painted some letters silver that I was going to put in there, but I might put them somewhere else in the bathroom now. I don't want to mess up the circles I worked so hard at.
Pictures coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment