Saturday, January 9, 2010

Projects

I love projects. I have several projects that I want to do for our house this year. I have several more I want to do for gifts and stuff. I like to tackle a project and get it done. But in the back of mind I think "what if I can't find a good project after this one is done". That would be horrible!!
I subscribe to several house project/decorating blogs. I steal ideas from them and try to do them myself.
I just recently stole a cute decorating idea. I have it set up for Valentines Day right now.

I can then switch out the book titles and the stuff in the jar when the next Holiday comes around. I love it!!
These are the projects I want to do for 2010. I have a smaller set of projects for Jeff during 2010:
Christmas napkins (this involves learning to sew so that *might* be tricky)
crochet/knit myself a scarf (Chanda will be helping teach me this one!)
Refinish a small chest of drawers for the living room
Paint a picture (Jeff and I both have a blank canvas that we need to get artsy on)
Mod Podge my file cabinet with something? neat
Spray paint my letters for the bathroom
Spray paint the bathroom walls
Makeshift chalkboard
Organize paper goods
Attempt the dehydrator
Figure out what to do with empty bedroom

Jeff's 2010 projects:
Make a nicer back patio/deck.
Garden
Front garden
Kitchen tile
Paint bedroom
Crown molding bedroom
Paint a picture
Jeff will stain the drawers once I sand them down. There was a stain incident in the past.
Organize attic
Add extra board to attic
Clean extra bedroom

I *think* we have enough to keep us busy for a few months :)

No comments:

Post a Comment