Monday, January 4, 2010

Not the best way to start back

So last night I got into bed around 8ish. Jeff came in and we watched the Top Chef Super Challenge (or whatever they called it). I read for a bit after and started falling asleep. So I turned off the light around 10 for bed. And I layed there. And layed there. Thinking of all I needed to do this semester and this week and this month. And I layed there. Then I was hot. Then I got cold. Then the dog took my spot. And I kept laying.
At about 11:15 I turned the light back on. I finished my book completely. I read a magazine. Jeff came in around 11:30. He went to sleep after joking with me about still being awake. (yeah, super funny when I wake up at 5:00 AM!) I kept reading. I got onto facebook. I played on facebook for a while. I played some mah jong (?). I finally turned the light back off close to 1:30 I think. I fell asleep some time around 2:00 this morning. Dog woke up at 4:30. Fun!! I woke up at 5:10 for my first day back to work.
Think I might be a bit tired today.
Please excuse the grumpiness.
:)

1 comment:

  1. I totally understand!Last night I washed dishes for a while then did my lesson plans and talked with Chris for a while. We went to bed around 11:45, then couldn't fall asleep for a while! I got less than 6 hours last night and I normally am a 9-10 hour gal. I need alot of sleep! I almost fell asleep in class a few times today. I came home and took a nap. It was NICE!

    ReplyDelete