Tuesday, January 5, 2010

10 on Tuesday

Questions for Tuesday, January 5, 2010!
1. Are there any movies that inspire you to bake/cook? Of course Julie/Julia did. I cooked the beef bourgenon in my crock pot shortly after and loved it!
2. What’s your favorite food blog and why? I jump around. I subscribe to several that I love trying.
3. Who’s your favorite celebrity chef? Gordon Ramsey – but I wouldn’t want him in my kitchen. He’d make me cry
4. What’s your favorite kitchen tool? My pink & purple spatulas. I do almost everything with them
5. When it comes to cooking/baking, what’s your specialty? I bake pretty good. Nothing I make looks exactly like it should but it usually tastes pretty good
6. When in the kitchen, do you wear an apron, if so, any cute ones you’d like to share? I have a few cute ones. I never remember to put them on. I need to work on that!
7. Is there anything that intimidates you when it comes to baking/cooking? (ex. Pie crust, yeast breads, sauces, etc…) Cheesecake is hard. I also hate making anything that is super sticky/messy. I don’t like messes 
8. What’s the weirdest gadget in your kitchen? Weirdest? I’m not sure I have one.
9. What’s your go-to music for cooking/baking? Christmas carols during December. And then just 80’s/90’s from the TV
10. After several failures, what do you do to motivate yourself to get back in the kitchen to try again? If I mess up something tricky, I like to them try something a little easier that I know I can do.

No comments:

Post a Comment