Tuesday, January 12, 2010

It's Tuesday

1. Are you usually late, early, or right on time?
I am almost always late.

2. What is your middle name?
June

3. What are the last 4 digits of your cell phone number?
3137

4. How big is your bed?
It's a queen. I hate it because it doesn't fit us and the dog. Or at least, the dog has to sleep on my side so it doesn't fit us together. Jeff gets his side all to hisself.

5. What are you allergic to?
Things that grow. Spring and Fall always have me sneezing!

6. What is the first thing you do in the morning?
I hit snooze about 3 times. Then I stumble to the bathroom in the dark and search for the light switch. Peeing is hard in the dark :)

7. What was your favorite TV show growing up?
Gosh. I can't think of an all time favorite. Maybe Doogie Houser, M.D.

8. Will you, or did you, go to your 10 year high school reunion?
I did go. I helped plan the thing. We are considering having a 15 year get together this summer.

9. If a tree falls in the forest and nobody is there to hear it, does it still make a sound?
The sound waves to happen, there is just nobody to intercept them. (I made that up)

10. What, in your opinion, is the greatest invention? (You know, since sliced bread…)
The snuggie!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment