Thursday, January 28, 2010

ONLY 3 DAYS LEFT

This blogging daily might kill me. I don't see how anyone has time or thoughts to blog every day. I have to sneak it in and sometimes do multiple posts and save them so I can publish one each day. Sometimes I have to change the date of the post so I can have one show up each day. (Is that cheating? Ha)
Taking 9 hours this Spring may or may not have been a good idea. It was only the second week of class so I think I am ok right now. Once work gets even busier, I might start rethinking all the hours. Most people take 3 or 6 only. I'll get through it, just don't know if I can pull off all As like I wanted. We'll see.
So far this week I have to write a brief over a court case in my law class. I also need to have a 45 minute powerpoint presentation over 2 chapters from my leadership class (plus a shorter 15 minute one to present in front of the class). I need to do some online scavenger hunt about data. It's alot.
I'm so glad I can then go back to blogging when I think of something fun to say. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment