Friday, November 20, 2009

The ornament debacle of 09

So most days my husband has a list. It helps us both (HIM) remember what all needs to be done. Since he is at home during this time it's mainly for him.
Wednesday was his shopping day. He went to world market for something and to Walmart to get us some more waters. His list said:
walmart
waters
vet
Poopers pills
world market
pistachios
blood orange soda juice
rubber ducky with santa
hat ornament
The list was on a tiny pad. I indented the second line because I ran out of room on the first line.
Here is what he brought home:

I promise I will not be bringing that to the ornament exchange. Scary. I'm surprised he even found anything remotely like that. ESPECIALLY since he was looking for "rubber ducky with santa" and also a "hat ornament". He came in and told me "No wonder we couldn't figure out what a hat ornament was". He's such a goober - that boy! He thought it was two seperate things so I got two seperate things. Eh. Back to the drawing board. And I think I will keep the scary ducky santa ornament just to remind myself why I married him! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment