Monday, February 9, 2015

Winner Winner

I love Diet Bet. I have entered several this year (2015) and have won all of them so far. Those that know me, know I am very competitive. So these challenges are perfect for me. I am competing against myself each time to reach a goal weight set for me by the system. (4%). If you meet your goal, you get your money back plus a little of the split pot from those who didn’t meet goal. That’s another great part – there is money on the line. That makes it even more serious.
It makes me want to stay on track. Where otherwise I would do whatever and tell myself there is always tomorrow. “I can eat that roll, I will do better tomorrow”. “One can of Dr. Pepper won’t hurt me”. “An entire carton of ice cream is cool if I only eat that for dinner”. Now I don’t do that (as much). I am so thankful that it exists – it has made this whole process so much easier!

The 2015 in 2015 is helping too! I’ve almost walked as much in these 2 months than I have in the last 3 years. And I feel amazing.

On a side note – I am 5 lbs away from getting my new shoes. What should I reward myself with next – after the next 20 or 25?

No comments:

Post a Comment