Friday, February 20, 2015

Golden Shoes


You know you watch a lot of Elmo when your post refers to it. Haha.

So in one episode, Elmo is competing in a track & field event in order to win the coveted “golden shoes”. And each time they talk about it, he sings it. “gold-en shoooooes”. So yes, this runs through my head each time.


At 20 lbs lost, I get my first treat. A fun pair of tennis shoes. This week has kept that goal out of reach still. It should have been THE WEEK that I was getting my shoes. Instead, it’s the week that I gained and lost the same pound ALL. WEEK. LONG. This cold had me sidetracked like crazy. I still walked each day but only like 2 miles. And then I wanted to eat everything in sight! So that didn’t help.

On a side note – my mileage for February is at 99.4. So I’m going to complete that goal tomorrow (with 7 days to spare!!)

So fingers crossed, next week will be my week to obtain my “gold-en shoooooes”!!

No comments:

Post a Comment