Thursday, October 29, 2009

November 11th

I have an interview on November 11th. It's not for a new job or anything like that. I am really enjoying this year. It's for something after school hours. Just keep your fingers crossed that I get in!!
I love my job this year. I have stayed super busy! It's finally started to slow down so that I can breathe a little each day. I think this year has been so busy because I have been trying so hard to make our school better. Last year was all about staying afloat and getting by. This year is finding ways to improve. (and more testing... always more testing!:) ) I believe I am doing a good job this year. My principal is happy - that's really all that matters, right? Some may doubt my awesomeness, but they don't all that I do. I don't do my job to have everyone like me...especially when they aren't doing their part. I do my job for the teachers, the students, and the school in general. I would like everyone to like me, sure. But that isn't were my focus is. (even though it still hurts my feelings when someone doesn't like me, or talks bad about me, or forgets about me.... I'm Mrs. Sensitive!)

No comments:

Post a Comment