Thursday, December 23, 2010

They're not working

The antibiotics are over.
I'm not sure if they are working or not. So far, no BFP. Every time my pyramid shows up, I'm sad.
I go to my dr this month and Jeff goes back early February. I'm excited to see his results and to know what we do next. Obviously doing this on our own is still not working, even though Jeff was hopeful it would.
He is so positive that things will work out and we will get pregnant naturally. I just can't feel the same. I can't even picture myself pregnant. Is that because we have been trying for so long or is it because I never will be and my body knows this? That's a sad thought. I'm hoping it because I am just scared to get my hopes up.
I know this, no fun Christmas announcement for us :(

No comments:

Post a Comment