Thursday, February 4, 2010

Superbowl

So I have a friend who asked if she could watch the Superbowl with us. I thought that will be fun! Why not ask everyone else as well.
So I did.
Turns out, almost everyone has plans. If all of my friends have plans, why did I not have any? Why was I not invited to one stinkin' superbowl gathering. That is very sad. It makes me feel pretty crummy, too.
I always invite everyone to my things. I don't want to make anyone feel bad and I certainly don't want to talk about something that they were not invited to in front of them. I would know - it makes me feel like crap to hear about all the fun they had without inviting me.
I realize not everyone is as sensitive as me. It probably doesn't hurt their feelings (or wouldn't, if it happened) like it does mine. But I can't help but still try to protect their feelings. I don't want to be the one to make anyone feel left out.
I'm just venting, really. With all these people busy, why was I not?

1 comment:

  1. I didn't even know it was the Super Bowl! I am on 7 month old time. I wish the game started earlier.......so late!

    ReplyDelete